Dorsey Chamfer and Countersink Gages
For both Internal and External Chamfers and Countersinks with 0-90° and 90-127° angles. Available range for ID countersinks up to 4.00"/100mm and up to 2.00"/50mm for external chamfers.
- Hardened and ground steel plunger and rest plate.
- Masters on any flat surface, no special master required.
- The angle of the gage must be larger than the angle of the part to be inspected.
- Measures the top diameter directly on the dial indicator or digital indicator.
- 3 Blade contact insures accurate repeatable readings.
- .001”/0.02mm dial indicator, standard.
- Inch or metric dial or digital indicators available.
- Optional ring gage setting masters are available.
Click Here to View Product Information